Electric Vehicles and Charging Station
Online and Hybrid Mode Training
EV Knowledge Hub
e-Mobility in India is very soon going to bring massive disruption in the entire Automobile Sector of the country. With the change being unavoidable, it is the need of the hour for the people of the country to respond and adapt to this change positively. Hence, it provides an opportunity to learn new aspects of “e-Mobility” with regard to Battery Chemistry, Technology, Battery Management Systems, Charging Infrastructure, Last Mile Connectivity, etc
In view of this, it is imperative for all the stakeholders to understand about the principle, policies, functional aspects, technical aspects, project business & safety aspects related to the EV segment.
We already have about 400,000 EVs on the road which is about 1% of the total vehicles on the road and the Government of India has plans to increase it to up to 15% by the year 2024. This would imply that there would be a huge demand for the all the EV related product and services. I was told, Govt of Karnataka is also planning to amend the Bye-Laws of Apartments, whereby it shall be made mandatory for all the apartments to set up Public Charging Stations within the premises of the apartments!
With this huge potential existing in EV Industry, we cordially invite you to join this ‘Practical EV Training cum Workshop event” and enlighten yourself with the practical knowledge shared by our well experienced Industrial experts.
- Principles of Climate Change
- Energy Security
- EV ECO-System
- Govt. Of India State Policies of EV
- Technicalities of SUVs of e-Vehicles & Charging Stations,
- Regenerative Braking Concepts
- Charging Standards – BIS/IEC
- Type of Connectors for Fast & Slow Charging,
- Total Cost of Ownership,
- Return On Investment – Sample Case Study
- EV Charging Tariff
- EV Subsidy Schemes
- Case Studies of EV Start-ups
- Business Opportunities in EV Segment across PAN India
- Roadmap to set up Public Charging Infrastructure
- Business Strategy for setting up Premium Charging Station
- 2W/3W/4W Market Segments
- Lithium ion Battery Chemistry
- SWOT Analysis of EV Industry
- Electrical Basics, Case Studies of Start-ups,
- Project Management concepts related to EV Segment
– “Certificate of Completion” of Training on “Electrical Vehicle and Charging Stations” shall be provided on successful completion of the Online Course
-“Certificate of Competence” shall be provided after passing the Assessment Test and obtaining the percentage of 75% or above.