CAPM® Certification Training
- According to the PMI® Salary Survey – Sixth Edition, “A PMP® credential increases your salary up to 10% more than your non-credentialed colleagues and peers.” Therefore, obtaining a PMP® certification will improve your chances of getting a better paying job and gives an individual a competitive edge over others.
- There are almost 730,000 active PMP® in 210 countries and territories worldwide, which makes it one of the most well reputed and sought after certification.
- Projects are done everywhere and in almost every industry. Having a solid experience of your field of work, whether IT or telecom or construction, etc. is very important but in recent times things have changed a bit. Only having experience is not enough to get a good job or even a promotion you are eyeing for. Certifications in all industries are becoming a norm for gauging an individual’s expertise and skills.
- As competition in job market is getting intense, having a certification for project management such as PMP® therefore becomes all the more important. However, PMP® exam has over the years become more difficult and requires certain level of knowledge and experience to pass it.
- Prudent delivers a blended training program, which is very interactive and engaging and proven to help you pass PMP® or CAPM® exam the first time around. No one has extra time and money to invest and since the exam requires quite a bit of both, it is always wise to work smart and get the desired result which in this case would be to pass the PMP® or CAPM® exam.
- In this course, students will learn to apply project management processes acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) framework to successfully plan, execute and close a project. We also help participants to complete their applications and prepare to take the PMP® or CAPM® exam.
Exam Eligibility And Other Details
To apply to take the PMP® Examination, you must have:
A university degree with at least 3 years (4,500 hours) of project management experience and 35 hours of project management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least 5 years (7,500 hours) of project management experience and 35 hours of project management education.
For more information, please visit: PMI CERTIFICATIONS
PMP® Exam Information
- Multiple Choice Exam
- Practice/Pretest Questions
- Marked Questions
The 4-day PMP® Exam Prep classroom based training will include the following topics:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Organizational Influences on Project
- Project Management Processes
INITIATE A PROJECT
- Develop Project Charter
- Identify Stakeholders
- Project Management Processes
PLANNING PROJECT WORK
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Create Work Breakdown Structure
EXECUTIVE PROJECT WORK
- Direct & Manage Project Work
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English , Hindi
- Students 273
- Assessments Self