Conflict & Negotiations Management
- Conflicts are inevitable when people with different personalities and goals are put together to work in the same environment. Quite often, the clash that results leads to extreme anger and animosity, and this can have a very disruptive effect on the entire team in a professional environment. As a leader, you are often called upon to defuse the situation and resolve differences in a collaborative manner, before the situation goes out of control.
- Our one day workshop in Conflict & Negotiations Management and Communication Skills provides you with effective tools to manage stressful situations in the workplace and become a highly successful manager and leader. Learn to build conflict resolution techniques that work, and manage complex team dynamics with sensitivity and firmness. This will also help to bring positive outcomes or results but fostering a culture of trust and idea generation.
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Prudent LLC with Credits (1 credit per hour of training).
- 8-hour interactive and intensive workshop led by industry experts
- Role play and case studies for practical understanding
- Get the day-to-day tools to be a successful leader and person
- Downloadable courseware
- Course completion certification issued by Prudent LLC
- The training workshop covers the following aspects:
- The intention behind every conflict-The cause and effect of the conflict. How did it happen? What were the consequences?
- Mindset Change – Why is it important for this change? Changes are needed for progression in life. Get rid of old habits that prevent you from moving ahead. In this millennial generation, cultural differences are inherent. The steps we need to take to fit into this cultural era and adapt to the working environment and varied styles of employees
- How to apply the principles leading to conflict resolution and establish a harmonious working environment
- The 5-step strategy in implementing the blueprint for Conflict Resolution
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 270
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty