This program is designed to empower participants with complete knowledge of Program Management practices from PMI USA and help them to clear PgMP certification on their very first attempt with an Above Target score.
Addon Skills presenting extensive training on Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification from PMI. This training course will prepare participants for the PgMP certification examination along with empowering them with implementation knowledge of program management practices.
Participants would be trained with tools and templates of program management. Every concept is explained with a case study from real programs and participants would be experiencing the hands-on implementation of program management practices. Furthermore, this is not just a training course on the PgMP concept but it’s an engagement program until you get certified.
1. Understand the difference between Program and Portfolio?
2. Understand the difference between Project and Program?
3. Understand Program components and rules that govern their inclusion into the Program?
4. Understand Program artifacts such as Program Business Case, Program Charter, Program Roadmap, Program Benefits realizations Plan, Benefits Register, etc.,.?
5. Understand five Program Performance Domains, Strategic Management, Benefits Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Program governance, and Program life cycle?
6. Understand Program Stakeholders such as Program Steering committee, Program Sponsor, Program Management Office, Program Manager, etc., and their roles and responsibility?
7. How to define benefits, benefits metrics, and map benefits to program components?
8. What is Program Strategic alignment and which artifact aligns the program with organization strategic alignment?
9. Understand the Program life cycle and various activities performed during phases of the Program Life cycle?
10. What is program governance, governance model, governance goals, governance activities, governance support function, etc.,.?
11. Understand the concept of Program Value delivery?
12. Understand the Importance of the Program Transition Plan and Program sustainment Plan?
13. Understand Program Financial Management and Resource Management related concepts and activities?
14. What is Program Infrastructure and its importance?
Who should attend?
Project managers, Senior Managers, Functional Managers, Program Managers, PMO / PMO consultants, or anyone who typically supports or manages a project/program containing complex activities spanning functions, organizations, clients, and geographic regions.
However, this course can be taken by anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of program management.